- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
St Peter Port weather in May 2021
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1111°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guernsey
The May weather guide for St Peter Port, Guernsey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in St Peter Port in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in St Peter Port in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Peter Port in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Peter Port in May - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around St Peter Port in May?
The average sea temperature around St Peter Port in May is 11°C.
Does it rain in St Peter Port in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in St Peter Port in May and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Peter Port in May 2021. Select a month to view St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:48||20:28|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:25||20:49|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:09||21:07|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Guernsey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.