- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
St Peter Port weather in February 2021
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guernsey
The February weather guide for St Peter Port, Guernsey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in St Peter Port in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in St Peter Port in February, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Peter Port in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Peter Port in February - that's 29% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around St Peter Port in February?
The average sea temperature around St Peter Port in February is 9°C.
Does it rain in St Peter Port in February?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in St Peter Port in February and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Peter Port in February 2021. Select a month to view St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:42||17:06|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:21||17:28|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:55||17:52|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
More Guernsey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.