- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
St Peter Port weather in August 2021
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guernsey
The August weather guide for St Peter Port, Guernsey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Peter Port in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in St Peter Port in August, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Peter Port in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Peter Port in August - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Peter Port in August?
The average sea temperature around St Peter Port in August is 17°C.
Does it rain in St Peter Port in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in St Peter Port in August and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Peter Port in August 2021. Select a month to view St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:42||20:50|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:03||20:25|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:25||19:55|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
More Guernsey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.