- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
St Peter Port weather in April 2021
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guernsey
The April weather guide for St Peter Port, Guernsey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in St Peter Port in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in St Peter Port in April, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Peter Port in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Peter Port in April - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around St Peter Port in April?
The average sea temperature around St Peter Port in April is 10°C.
Does it rain in St Peter Port in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in St Peter Port in April and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Peter Port in April 2021. Select a month to view St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:47||19:42|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:18||20:03|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:50||20:26|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
More Guernsey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.