- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Symi weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Symi, Greece shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Symi in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Symi in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Symi in July?
There are normally 14 hours of bright sunshine each day in Symi in July - that's 97% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Symi in July?
The average sea temperature around Symi in July is 24°C.
Does it rain in Symi in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Symi in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Symi sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Symi in July 2020. Select a month to view Symi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:54||20:31|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:03||20:26|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:14||20:15|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Greece in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Greece in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
More Greece regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.