- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Symi weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 190190 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Symi, Greece shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Greece
How warm is it in Symi in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Symi in December, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Symi in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Symi in December - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Symi in December?
The average sea temperature around Symi in December is 19°C.
Does it rain in Symi in December?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Symi in December and the average monthly rainfall is 190mm.
Symi sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Symi in December 2020. Select a month to view Symi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||07:02||16:53|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||07:14||16:54|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||07:21||17:03|
- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Greece in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Greece in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
More Greece regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.