- Save EXTRA £40 on holidays. £800 min spend
- Book beach holidays & city breaks in summer 2019
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
San Bartolome de Tirajana weather in February 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The February weather guide for San Bartolome de Tirajana, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Bartolome de Tirajana sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Bartolome de Tirajana in February 2020. Select a month to view San Bartolome de Tirajana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:50||18:42|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:40||18:53|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:27||19:02|
- Find low prices on flights to Gran Canaria
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Where's hot in Gran Canaria in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.