- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Tbilisi weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Georgia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 66°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Georgia
The February weather guide for Tbilisi, Georgia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Tbilisi in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Tbilisi in February, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tbilisi in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tbilisi in February - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tbilisi in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Tbilisi in February and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tbilisi sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tbilisi in February 2022. Select a month to view Tbilisi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||08:13||18:16|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:58||18:33|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:38||18:50|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.