- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Moorea weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for French Polynesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for French Polynesia
The October weather guide for Moorea, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Moorea in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Moorea in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Moorea in October?
The average sea temperature around Moorea in October is 27°C.
Does it rain in Moorea in October?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Moorea in October and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Moorea sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Moorea in October 2021. Select a month to view Moorea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:41||17:57|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:29||18:00|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:21||18:05|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in French Polynesia in October for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.