- Save 20% on COVID-19 Fit to Fly test & travel certificate
- Home COVID-19 PCR test with free express delivery
- Receive online results within 24-72 hours once test at lab
Palm Beach weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 155155 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Florida
The July weather guide for Palm Beach, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Palm Beach in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Palm Beach in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Palm Beach in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Palm Beach in July - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Palm Beach in July?
The average sea temperature around Palm Beach in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Palm Beach in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Palm Beach in July and the average monthly rainfall is 155mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Palm Beach in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Palm Beach is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Palm Beach sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Palm Beach in July 2021. Select a month to view Palm Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:30||20:18|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:37||20:15|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:45||20:08|
- Explore latest special offers & online deals from TUI
- Book summer & winter sun holidays in 2021/2022
- Free child places & £0 deposits with Direct Debit
TUI deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.