- Save on holidays to Florida with the latest special offers
- Book holidays to Miami or the theme parks of Orlando
- Plus the Florida Keys or the beach on the Gulf or Atlantic coast
Palm Beach weather in December 2019
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Palm Beach, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Palm Beach weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Palm Beach in December is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 67% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 60mm (2.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Palm Beach in December is 25°C (77°F).
Palm Beach sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Palm Beach in December 2019. Select a month to view Palm Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:51||17:27|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:02||17:30|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:08||17:38|
- Book holidays to Walt Disney World Resort in 2020
- Get Free Disney dining & drinks + 14 nights for price of 7
- Plus $200 Disney spending money
Discover more about Florida
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details