- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Palm Beach weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Palm Beach, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Palm Beach in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Palm Beach in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Palm Beach in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Palm Beach in April - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Palm Beach in April?
The average sea temperature around Palm Beach in April is 25°C.
Does it rain in Palm Beach in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Palm Beach in April and the average monthly rainfall is 77mm.
Palm Beach sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Palm Beach in April 2021. Select a month to view Palm Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:11||19:38|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:56||19:44|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:43||19:52|
- Save up to 20% on car hire for summer 2020
- Book rentals in UK, France, Germany, Benelux & Spain
- Travel before 31st August 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.