- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Lake Buena Vista weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Lake Buena Vista, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lake Buena Vista in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Lake Buena Vista in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Buena Vista in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Buena Vista in May - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Buena Vista in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Lake Buena Vista in May and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Lake Buena Vista sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Buena Vista in May 2020. Select a month to view Lake Buena Vista sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:45||20:01|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:35||20:10|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:29||20:19|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Key West
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.