- Save on holidays to Florida with the latest special offers
- Book holidays to Miami or the theme parks of Orlando
- Plus the Florida Keys or the beach on the Gulf or Atlantic coast
Key West weather in January 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Key West, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Key West weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Key West in January is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 73% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 47mm (1.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Key West in January is 23°C (73°F).
Key West sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Key West in January 2020. Select a month to view Key West sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:11||17:50|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:13||18:01|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:10||18:12|
- Book holidays to Florida in 2019/2020 with Virgin Holidays
- Save with special offers on Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & more
- Holiday prices start from just £425 per person
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Daytona Beach
- St Pete Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.