- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
International Drive weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for International Drive, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Florida
How hot is it in International Drive in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in International Drive in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in International Drive in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in International Drive in May - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in International Drive in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in International Drive in May and the average monthly rainfall is 89mm.
International Drive sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for International Drive in May 2021. Select a month to view International Drive sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:45||20:01|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:35||20:10|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:29||20:19|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Key West
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.