- Book summer 2021 holidays with free changes
- Plus testing packages + Covid cover & free changes
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Disney World weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Florida with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Florida
The March weather guide for Disney World, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Disney World in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Disney World in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Disney World in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Disney World in March - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Disney World in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Disney World in March and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Disney World sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Disney World in March 2022. Select a month to view Disney World sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:51||18:26|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:35||19:35|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:17||19:44|
- Save 20% on COVID-19 Fit to Fly test & travel certificate
- Home COVID-19 PCR test with free express delivery
- Receive online results within 24-72 hours once test at lab
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.