- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Kingston weather in February 2020
- 22°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Kingston, New York shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Kingston in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 2°C in Kingston in February, falling to -9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kingston in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kingston in February - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kingston in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Kingston in February and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Kingston sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kingston in February 2020. Select a month to view Kingston sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:09||17:10|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:52||17:28|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:32||17:46|
- Discover top Air Canada offers on flights to the USA
- Browse the lowest fares available or search by date
- Book flights to New York, Orlando, LA, Boston & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New York
Where's warm in New York in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New York in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.