- Get FREE child places on summer 2019/2020 holidays
- Book holidays at First Choice Holiday Villages online
- Destinations include Tenerife, Majorca, Algarve & Greece
Evora weather in February 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Evora, Portugal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Evora sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Evora in February 2020. Select a month to view Evora sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:38||17:53|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:23||18:09|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:05||18:24|
- Browse the latest holiday deals to Portugal
- Holidays start from just £133 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Discover more about Portugal
Where's hot in Portugal in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Portugal in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.