- Save on holidays to Italy in 2019/2020
- Book holidays to Tuscany, Neapolitan Riviera & more
- Visit Venice, Rome, Naples, Puglia & destinations across Italy
Santa Margherita Ligure weather in February 2020
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Santa Margherita Ligure, Italian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Margherita Ligure sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Margherita Ligure in February 2020. Select a month to view Santa Margherita Ligure sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:42||17:32|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:24||17:51|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:02||18:10|
- Save on holiday rentals with early booking discounts
- Book in advance to maximise savings
- Filter offers by star rating, location, facilities & more
Discover more about Italy
Where's warm in the Italian Riviera in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Italian Riviera in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.