- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Arpora weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Arpora, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Arpora in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Arpora in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Arpora in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Arpora in February - that's 88% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Arpora in February?
The average sea temperature around Arpora in February is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Arpora in February?
There are usually no days with some rain in Arpora in February and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Arpora sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Arpora in February 2021. Select a month to view Arpora sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:04||18:33|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:00||18:38|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:53||18:42|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Where's hot in Goa in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.