- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Abu Simbel weather in February 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The February weather guide for Abu Simbel, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Abu Simbel in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Abu Simbel in February with no heat and humidity, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Abu Simbel in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Abu Simbel in February - that's 88% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Abu Simbel in February?
There are usually no days with some rain in Abu Simbel in February and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Abu Simbel sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Abu Simbel in February 2020. Select a month to view Abu Simbel sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:32||17:42|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:25||17:50|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:15||17:57|
- Save up to 50% on winter sun & summer holidays
- 30 offers for 30 days with Olympic Holidays
- Offers include discounts & free upgrades
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.