- Save up to £100 per person in the On the Beach sale
- Book holidays to beach destinations across Europe & beyond
- Including Egypt, Turkey, Tunisia & many more
Ejido weather in December 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Ejido, Costa Almeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ejido in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Ejido in December, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ejido in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ejido in December - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ejido in December?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Ejido in December and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Ejido sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ejido in December 2020. Select a month to view Ejido sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||08:06||17:55|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||08:17||17:57|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||08:24||18:05|
- Save EXTRA 5% on hotel stays in 2020 with Barcelo
- Excludes flash sale & happy days + Asia Gardens & el Novo
- Travel between 4th Mar & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Almeria in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Almeria in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.