- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Monte-Carlo weather in December 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Monte-Carlo, Monaco shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Monte-Carlo in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Monte-Carlo in December, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Monte-Carlo in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Monte-Carlo in December - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Monte-Carlo in December?
The average sea temperature around Monte-Carlo in December is 15°C.
Does it rain in Monte-Carlo in December?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Monte-Carlo in December and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Monte-Carlo sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Monte-Carlo in December 2020. Select a month to view Monte-Carlo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||07:44||16:54|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||07:58||16:54|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||08:04||17:03|
- Save up to 40% on tours to Europe with G Adventures
- Book tours, river cruises & sailing adventures
- Discount varies by destination, tour type & departure date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Monaco destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.