- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Pristina weather in December 2019
- 44°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Pristina, Kosovo shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Pristina weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Pristina in December is a cold 4°C (39°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -2°C (28°F). There are usually 2 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 22% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 78mm (3.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Pristina sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pristina in December 2019. Select a month to view Pristina sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:45||16:03|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:59||16:03|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:05||16:11|
- Find cheap flights to Kosovo with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Popular Kosovo destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kosovo in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details