- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Belarus
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Homyel' weather in December 2020
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The December weather guide for Homyel', Belarus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Homyel' in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -1°C in Homyel' in December, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Homyel' in December?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Homyel' in December - that's 13% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Homyel' in December?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Homyel' in December and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Homyel' sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Homyel' in December 2020. Select a month to view Homyel' sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||07:44||15:46|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||08:01||15:43|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||08:06||15:52|
- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Belarus in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belarus in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.