- Find low prices on flights to Belarus
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Brest weather in December 2019
- 00°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The December weather guide for Brest, Belarus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Brest in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 0°C in Brest in December, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brest in December?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Brest in December - that's 14% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brest in December?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Brest in December and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Brest sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Brest in December 2019. Select a month to view Brest sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||08:11||16:17|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||08:28||16:13|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:34||16:22|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Belarus in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belarus in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.