Red Letter Days
If you're looking for ideas for a new experience or day out for yourself or as a gift for another, why not consider Red Letter Days with over 6,000 experiences available.
- Top deals & discounts
- About Red Letter Days
- Popular brands
- Experiences & activities
- Gifts for every occasion
- Gift vouchers
- Gift boxes
- Redeeming vouchers
Latest Red Letter Days discount code & deals
Save even more on experience days and gifts with the current Red Letter Days discount code and special offers including 2 for 1 deals* on days out and activities in 2020/2021.
About Red Letter Days
Red Letter Days has been offering unforgettable experiences, days out and access to popular attractions for over 30 years. Whether for yourself or as a gift to a friend or family, there is a wide selection to choose from.
- Adventures & activities*
- Attractions & tours*
- Dining & drinking*
- Pampering & spas*
- Short breaks*
- Online experiences*
Top brands & attractions
With so many experiences available across the UK and beyond, Red Letter Days has partnered with many popular brands, attractions and locations including the following:
- Bannatyne Spa
- Bear Grylls
- Brands Hatch
- Buckmore Park
- Crystal Maze
- Donington Park
- Gordon Ramsay
- Kew Gardens
- Marco Pierre White
- Oulton Park
- Ragdale Hall
- Rowhill Grange
- The ArcelorMittal Orbit
- The London Eye
- The View from the Shard
- Up at the O2
- Whittlebury Hall
- ZSL London Zoo
- Zip World
Experiences & activities
It doesn't matter what you're into, there is a Red Letter Days experience for you. Whether you're an adrenaline junky, culture vulture, motor head or sports fan - there's something for you.
Here's just a small selection of the experiences available:
- Driving* - classic cars, go-karting, kids driving, monster trucks, motorbikes, movie cars, off road, quad bikes, rally, supercars, tanks, track days
- Adventures & activities* - bungee jumping, climbing & abseiling, escape rooms, flyboarding, indoor skydiving, paintballing, powerboating, segways, skydiving, white water rafting, zip lining, zombies & horror, zorbing & sphereing
- Attractions & tours* - animal experiences, family days out, historic buildings, London sightseeing, museums, river cruises, sporting days out, stadium tours, steam trains, Thames cruises, studio tours, theatre shows, theme parks
- Dining & drinking* - afternoon tea, beer tasting, brewery tours, cocktails mixology, cookery lessons, dining out, gin experiences, vineyard tours, whisky wxperiences, wine tasting
- Pampering & spas* - beauty treatments, makeovers, photoshoots, spa breaks , spa days, styling, well-being
- Flying* - aerobatic flying, flight simulators, flying lessons, gliding, gyrocopters, helicopter flights, helicopter lessons, hot air ballooning, microlights, spitfires, vintage flights
- Short breaks* - overnight, weekend break, activity breaks, city breaks, European breaks, glamping, golf breaks, London breaks, luxury breaks, rural breaks, spa breaks, theatre breaks
- Online experiences* - cooking classes, gardening, interior design, language courses, makeup, nutrition, psychology, social media, software training
Gifts for every occasion
Why not consider an unforgettable experience as a gift for a loved one, whether they are celebrating a birthday, engagement, graduation or marking an anniversary or Valentine's Day.
The gifts can include anything from lunch for two at the Savoy Hotel to a weekend in a luxury hotel, a ride in a Spitfire, or trip for two by rail to Venice on the Orient Express.
Gift vouchers are a great way to give a Red Letter Days experience to someone when you're not 100% sure what activity they would prefer. The recipient can choose their experience for themselves.
Red Letter Days gift experiences are a great way for your friends or loved ones to spend memorable times celebrating with each other.
There is a wide range of creative gift ideas just waiting to be discovered by you to provide them with the opportunity.
The gift boxes contain a guide book where all the experiences on offer are listed. And kids are not excluded from the range of possible gift experiences. How about a meerkat encounter or a Harry Potter London bus tour?
Explore themed gift boxes for everyone or by activity type including driving, adventures, pampering, eating and short breaks to find the one that suits.
How do you redeem Red Letter Days vouchers?
If you have an experience booked and a valid voucher, you simply need to the follow three basic steps to redeem it and confirm your activity:
- Step 1 - Complete the form with your voucher & security number
- Step 2 - Choose a location for your activity
- Step 3 - Get in touch with the provider to book a date/time
The opportunity to select a Red Letter Days experience based on where the recipient lives is also a valuable option.
Boy racers may be very prepared to drive for hours to a motor racing circuit for the opportunity to drive a supercar at high speed.
Your grandparent however may be slightly less mobile, so it's great to be able to select a gift experience that he or she can enjoy not too far from where they live.
As you search for experiences you will see they are all assigned to one or more of the following regions across Europe.
- UK - England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales
- Republic of Ireland
- Mainland Europe - France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Spain
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Related travel brands
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.