- Book last minute holidays in late summer 2020
- Filter deals by destination, rating, price & more
- Depart from London, Manchester & regional UK airports
Icmeler weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Icmeler, Dalaman & Marmaris Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Dalaman & Marmaris Coast
How hot is it in Icmeler in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Icmeler in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Icmeler in July?
There are normally 14 hours of bright sunshine each day in Icmeler in July - that's 96% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Icmeler in July?
The average sea temperature around Icmeler in July is 24°C.
Does it rain in Icmeler in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Icmeler in July and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Icmeler sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Icmeler in July 2020. Select a month to view Icmeler sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:52||20:30|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:01||20:25|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:12||20:14|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Dalaman & Marmaris Coast
Where is hot in the Dalaman & Marmaris in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Dalaman & Marmaris in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.