- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Paphos weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cyprus with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Paphos, Cyprus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paphos in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Paphos in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paphos in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paphos in July - that's 85% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paphos in July?
The average sea temperature around Paphos in July is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Paphos in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Paphos in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Paphos sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paphos in July 2020. Select a month to view Paphos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:41||20:08|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:49||20:03|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:00||19:53|
- Save on holidays to Europe with current online deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Portugal & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cyprus
Where is hot in Cyprus in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cyprus in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.