- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Paphos weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cyprus with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Paphos, Cyprus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Paphos in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Paphos in February, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paphos in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paphos in February - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paphos in February?
The average sea temperature around Paphos in February is 16°C.
Does it rain in Paphos in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Paphos in February and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Paphos sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paphos in February 2021. Select a month to view Paphos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:49||17:19|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:37||17:32|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:21||17:45|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cyprus
Where is hot in Cyprus in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cyprus in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.