- Book cheap flights in 2021/2022 to Europe & beyond with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £69 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Cayo Santa Maria weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cuba with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Low fare finder
Recommended for Cuba
The March weather guide for Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cayo Santa Maria in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Cayo Santa Maria in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cayo Santa Maria in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cayo Santa Maria in March - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cayo Santa Maria in March?
The average sea temperature around Cayo Santa Maria in March is 25°C.
Does it rain in Cayo Santa Maria in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Cayo Santa Maria in March and the average monthly rainfall is 44mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cayo Santa Maria sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cayo Santa Maria in March 2022. Select a month to view Cayo Santa Maria sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:37||18:20|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:24||19:26|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:10||19:31|
- Save £200 on select long haul summer 2022 holidays
- Use unique First Choice discount code. Min spend of £1,500
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Oct 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.