- Save on beach holidays with latest cheap deals
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Cayo Santa Maria weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cuba with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cuba
The February weather guide for Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cayo Santa Maria in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Cayo Santa Maria in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cayo Santa Maria in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cayo Santa Maria in February - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cayo Santa Maria in February?
The average sea temperature around Cayo Santa Maria in February is 25°C.
Does it rain in Cayo Santa Maria in February?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Cayo Santa Maria in February and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cayo Santa Maria sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cayo Santa Maria in February 2022. Select a month to view Cayo Santa Maria sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:55||18:04|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:49||18:12|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:38||18:19|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.