- Explore camping in Croatia & pre-book deals online
- Book camping holidays to Istria, Dalmatian Coast & more
- Filter campsites by rating, facilities, location & more
Cavtat weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Croatia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Cavtat, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Croatia
How hot is it in Cavtat in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Cavtat in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cavtat in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cavtat in July - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cavtat in July?
The average sea temperature around Cavtat in July is 24°C.
Does it rain in Cavtat in July?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Cavtat in July and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Cavtat sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cavtat in July 2021. Select a month to view Cavtat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:13||20:29|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:24||20:22|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:38||20:08|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where is hot in Croatia in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.