- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Tamarindo weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Costa Rica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Tamarindo, Costa Rica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Costa Rica
How hot is it in Tamarindo in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Tamarindo in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tamarindo in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tamarindo in February - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tamarindo in February?
The average sea temperature around Tamarindo in February is 27°C.
Does it rain in Tamarindo in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Tamarindo in February and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Tamarindo sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tamarindo in February 2021. Select a month to view Tamarindo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:06||17:48|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:03||17:52|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||05:58||17:54|
- Book cheap flights in 2020/2021 with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £169 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Costa Rica
Where is hot in Costa Rica in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Costa Rica in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.