- Save up to 9% online with First Choice
- Book holidays to Costa Rica in 2020/2021
- Low deposits & free child places available
Quepos weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Costa Rica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 481481 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Quepos, Costa Rica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Costa Rica
How hot is it in Quepos in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Quepos in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Quepos in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Quepos in August - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Quepos in August?
The average sea temperature around Quepos in August is 28°C.
Does it rain in Quepos in August?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Quepos in August and the average monthly rainfall is 481mm.
Quepos sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Quepos in August 2021. Select a month to view Quepos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:27||17:59|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:28||17:53|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:28||17:46|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Costa Rica
Where is hot in Costa Rica in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Costa Rica in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.