- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Tarragona weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Tarragona, Costa Dorada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa Dorada
How hot is it in Tarragona in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Tarragona in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tarragona in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tarragona in May - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tarragona in May?
The average sea temperature around Tarragona in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Tarragona in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Tarragona in May and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Tarragona sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tarragona in May 2021. Select a month to view Tarragona sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:53||20:52|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:36||21:07|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:25||21:21|
- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Dorada in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Dorada in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.