- Browse last minute holiday deals to Spain & the Canaries
- Browse holiday accommodation by map or list
- Filter late deals by TripAdvisor rating, facilities & activities
Cambrils weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Cambrils, Costa Dorada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa Dorada
How hot is it in Cambrils in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Cambrils in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cambrils in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cambrils in July - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cambrils in July?
The average sea temperature around Cambrils in July is 24°C.
Does it rain in Cambrils in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Cambrils in July and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Cambrils sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cambrils in July 2020. Select a month to view Cambrils sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:27||21:32|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:37||21:26|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:51||21:13|
- Book last minute holidays in late summer 2020
- Filter deals by destination, rating, price & more
- Depart from London, Manchester & regional UK airports
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Dorada in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Dorada in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.