- Book summer 2021 holidays to green & amber destinations
- Ideal for fully vaccinated travellers & under 18s
- Travel before 31st October 2022 (inclusive)
Marbella weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Jet2holidays deal finder
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
The May weather guide for Marbella, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Marbella in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Marbella in May, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Marbella in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Marbella in May - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Marbella in May?
The average sea temperature around Marbella in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Marbella in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Marbella in May and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Marbella sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Marbella in May 2022. Select a month to view Marbella sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||07:26||21:08|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||07:12||21:20|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||07:03||21:32|
- Save EXTRA £100 on select summer holidays in 2021
- Minimum spend is £1,000 per booking
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.