- Save up to 20% on luxury villas in Spain for 2020/2021
- Destinations across mainland Spain, Canaries & Balearics
- Including Majorca, Ibiza, Andalucia & Catalonia
Tarifa weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Tarifa, Costa de la Luz shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa de la Luz
How hot is it in Tarifa in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Tarifa in June, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tarifa in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tarifa in June - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tarifa in June?
The average sea temperature around Tarifa in June is 19°C.
Does it rain in Tarifa in June?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Tarifa in June and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Tarifa sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tarifa in June 2021. Select a month to view Tarifa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||07:07||21:34|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||07:05||21:41|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:09||21:43|
- Save up to 9% on holidays to the Costa de la Luz
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Costa de la Luz
Where is hot in the Costa de la Luz in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa de la Luz in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.