- Save up to 20% on luxury villas in Spain for 2020/2021
- Destinations across mainland Spain, Canaries & Balearics
- Including Majorca, Ibiza, Andalucia & Catalonia
Conil weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Conil, Costa de la Luz shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Conil in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Conil in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Conil in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Conil in June - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Conil in June?
The average sea temperature around Conil in June is 20°C.
Does it rain in Conil in June?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Conil in June and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Conil sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Conil in June 2020. Select a month to view Conil sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:08||21:37|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||07:06||21:44|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:10||21:46|
- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Costa de la Luz
Where is hot in the Costa de la Luz in June for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa de la Luz in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.