- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Chipiona weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Chipiona, Costa de la Luz shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa de la Luz
How hot is it in Chipiona in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Chipiona in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chipiona in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chipiona in July - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Chipiona in July?
The average sea temperature around Chipiona in July is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Chipiona in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Chipiona in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Chipiona sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Chipiona in July 2021. Select a month to view Chipiona sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:11||21:49|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:19||21:44|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:31||21:33|
- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Costa de la Luz
Where is hot in the Costa de la Luz in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa de la Luz in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.