- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Europe by pre-paying online
- Book car rentals in the UK, France, Germany, Ireland & Spain
- Discount based on saving compared to base car hire rate
Calella weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa Brava
The June weather guide for Calella, Costa Brava shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Calella in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Calella in June, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calella in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calella in June - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Calella in June?
The average sea temperature around Calella in June is 20°C.
Does it rain in Calella in June?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Calella in June and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Calella sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Calella in June 2021. Select a month to view Calella sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:18||21:17|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:15||21:25|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:18||21:28|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Where is hot in the Costa Brava in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Brava in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.