- Save on camping & glamping holidays in Europe
- Search for top offers on campsite & holiday parks
- Book camping holidays in France, Spain, Italy & more
Calella weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa Brava
The April weather guide for Calella, Costa Brava shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Calella in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Calella in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calella in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calella in April - that's 46% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Calella in April?
The average sea temperature around Calella in April is 14°C.
Does it rain in Calella in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Calella in April and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Calella sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Calella in April 2022. Select a month to view Calella sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:33||20:15|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:10||20:30|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:48||20:46|
- Save 10% on PCR tests from Randox Health
- Redeem up to £120 for family of 4 (up to £30 per person)
- Book holidays to France, Italy & across Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.