- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
St Florent weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for St Florent, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Florent in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in St Florent in June, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Florent in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Florent in June - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Florent in June?
The average sea temperature around St Florent in June is 21°C.
Does it rain in St Florent in June?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in St Florent in June and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
St Florent sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Florent in June 2020. Select a month to view St Florent sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:47||20:54|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:44||21:03|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:48||21:05|
- Search for top special offers on campsites across Europe
- Book pitches & mobile homes for camping holidays in 2020
- Destinations include France, UK, Italy, Ireland, Spain & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where is hot in Corsica in June for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corsica in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.