- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in Corsica
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Lumio weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Lumio, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Corsica
How warm is it in Lumio in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Lumio in November, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lumio in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lumio in November - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lumio in November?
The average sea temperature around Lumio in November is 18°C.
Does it rain in Lumio in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Lumio in November and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
Lumio sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lumio in November 2020. Select a month to view Lumio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:59||17:17|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:16||17:02|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:34||16:53|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where is hot in Corsica in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corsica in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.