- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in Corsica
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Ile Rousse weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Ile Rousse, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Corsica
How hot is it in Ile Rousse in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Ile Rousse in May, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ile Rousse in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ile Rousse in May - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ile Rousse in May?
The average sea temperature around Ile Rousse in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Ile Rousse in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Ile Rousse in May and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Ile Rousse sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ile Rousse in May 2021. Select a month to view Ile Rousse sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:19||20:25|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:01||20:41|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:50||20:55|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where is hot in Corsica in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corsica in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.