- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Figari weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Figari, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Corsica
How warm is it in Figari in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Figari in November, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Figari in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Figari in November - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Figari in November?
The average sea temperature around Figari in November is 18°C.
Does it rain in Figari in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Figari in November and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm.
Figari sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Figari in November 2020. Select a month to view Figari sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:56||17:18|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:12||17:03|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:30||16:55|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where is hot in Corsica in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corsica in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.