- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Figari weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Figari, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Figari in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Figari in January, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Figari in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Figari in January - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Figari in January?
The average sea temperature around Figari in January is 14°C.
Does it rain in Figari in January?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Figari in January and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Figari sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Figari in January 2021. Select a month to view Figari sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:50||17:05|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:47||17:20|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:36||17:38|
- Save on camping holidays in France, Italy & across Europe
- Browse the latest online deals & discount offers
- Filter deals by destination, dates, party size & type
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where is warm in Corsica in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corsica in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.