- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Cargese weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 104104 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for Corsica
The November weather guide for Cargese, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Cargese in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Cargese in November, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cargese in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cargese in November - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cargese in November?
The average sea temperature around Cargese in November is 18°C.
Does it rain in Cargese in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Cargese in November and the average monthly rainfall is 104mm.
Cargese sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cargese in November 2021. Select a month to view Cargese sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:59||17:19|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:16||17:04|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:33||16:55|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where is hot in Corsica in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corsica in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.