- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Cargese weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Cargese, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Corsica
How warm is it in Cargese in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Cargese in April, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cargese in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cargese in April - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cargese in April?
The average sea temperature around Cargese in April is 14°C.
Does it rain in Cargese in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Cargese in April and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Cargese sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cargese in April 2021. Select a month to view Cargese sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:08||19:51|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:45||20:07|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:23||20:24|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where is hot in Corsica in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corsica in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.